Thursday, September 6, 2007

Anti-ANSWP Video Backfires, Causes Membership Inquires

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ksTzfnw7c

[Note the 'Links' associated with Ramm's video - one of the blogs, 'Bankrupt Bill White', is either related to an anti-racist group or Jim Ramm pretending to be an anti-racist. Either way, Ramsey has stooped so low as to essentially collaborate, directly or indirectly, with groups like the ARA, OPP, ADL, and SPLC ]

Here is the Commander's report:

Comrades:

I've gotten about a dozen membership inquiries from some video that is
out on YouTube with me and my phone number. Some sent an email
tonight to say that my address is on it, but it appears to be the
erroneous address that Jim Ramm has been broadcasting, so I'm guessing
this is his latest plot to backfire.

In any case, if anyone has the link to the video, please send it to me.

Bill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you the degenerate was in bed with the anti's a few posts back. This is one of the reasons why there is dissention stirring in the ranks of the NSM over Ramsey's actions. But much of that was quelled at this years nationals.

Jim Ramm Watch said...

Thanks for the info. Its time for the NSM to take out the trash and all decent WN's to reconciliate and work together wherever possible.